Thank You for Your Interest in Applying to Live at Beacon at Buffalo Pointe!
In addition to our market rate residences at Beacon at Buffalo Pointe, a portion of our residences in this community have been reserved for moderate to middle income, critical workforce such as teachers, nurses, first responders, retail and restaurant industry, law enforcement officials and other workers. The essential housing at Beacon at Buffalo Pointe enables these essential workers to live in the community where they work, avoid a lengthy commute, and spend more time with family.
We are an Equal Housing Opportunity provider and seek to process all applicants in a fair and consistent manner.
1 Bedrooms start at $1,418
2 Bedrooms start at $1,771
Are you a Qualified Applicant? Keep Reading to Find Out!
Any applicant or household living in one of these essential residences can earn up to the following annual incomes but also must meet our 3x monthly income requirement:
Income Restrictions will adjust based on the following 4 person household calculations:
- Any floor plan with an “a” designation denotes an affordable unit designation and is subject to an income limit of $70,850
We will qualify you based on GROSS annual income, please call for additional details on acceptable proof of income.
What do I need to Pre-Qualify?
To begin the application, please present the following documents:
- Complete application for every household member 18 years of age and older
- Income Verification Items
- Additional documents that may be required depending on each person’s individual income and assets
- 2 years of Resident or Rental Verification if applicable
Do You Qualify?
Contact Us for More Information
Our Essential Housing program is monitored and audited by the Houston Housing Authority.